Tank Cloning Feature Released!
Dear Tank Wars Fam,
📢 We are excited to release the latest feature of our project: Tank Cloning ‼️
🚀 With Tank Cloning, you can create a new generation of tanks called GenX Tanks.
✅ Some key benefits of cloning your tanks are:
- If you have weak tanks, there is a possibility that a GenX tank will be stronger than your original ones.
- You may also receive an Immortal special body part through cloning that will permanently increase your tank’s power.
- You can shorten your ROI. By getting more tanks, you can rent them out to earn more passive income or sell them in the marketplace.
🌟 The main details of Tank Cloning are as follows:
- You will need 2 Genesis Tanks to clone and create a new GenX Tank.
- There are 5 tiers for GenX Tank: TUR > UR > SSR > SR > R.
- The galaxy of GenX tanks will be the same as one of the two galaxies of the Genesis tanks.
- You have to spend both TGOLD & WBOND each time you clone a GenX Tank, and WBOND to proceed to the next phases.
- The total cost will be the cloning fees from both Genesis Tanks.
- Each Genesis Tank can clone up to 7 times with different fees at each time.
- The cloning time is 5 days, with options to speed up the progress using TGOLD.
🔎 The key information is illustrated in the following slide:
✨ For example:
If Tank #1 has never been cloned and Tank #2 was cloned twice, the next cloning fees will be calculated as follows:
- Tank #1: 10,000 TGOLD & 400 WBOND
- Tank #2: 31,500 TGOLD & 1,125 WBOND
- Phases Proceeding fees: 250 WBOND
🧮 The total cost would be 41,500 TGOLD & 1,775 WBOND.
🔷 Each body part type for a new GenX tank will be chosen randomly from a pool that includes those from the same galaxies as the parent tanks (20%) and the corresponding body part types of the parent tanks (80%).
🔶 Moreover, there is a chance of getting unique body parts called “Immortal” with the cloning process. The tank's power will increase due to having this special component.
💥 The chance of receiving an Immortal is as follows:
🔷 Diving more in-depth regarding the tiers of GenX tanks, GenX has five main tiers: TUR > UR > SSR > SR > R, with TUR being the most advanced and R being the least.
A GenX’s tier is determined based on the parent Genesis tanks’ rarities.
🔎 Please check the table below before starting a cloning process to ensure the possibilities are in your favor.
📝 Note: Depending on the actual performance and data, the numbers above may need updating in the future to provide better gaming experiences and economic returns for our players.
🙏 We hope you will enjoy our latest feature and look forward to receiving your comments and feedback.
📻 Please stay tuned to our official news channels such as Twitter, Discord, and Telegram to get the latest updates: